One of them is the stroller. He barely can sit up in it, and thankfully it lays down a little. And he has to have his head a little cockeyed to keep his eyes in the shade, but he loves it. He was fussy when we started on our walk but as soon as we started moving he calmed down. He was awake for the whole half hour walk we went on and super super happy.
A second favorite thing is music. If I sing to him, he'll calm down immediately. He also likes Johnny Cash, Flogging Molly, Lynard Skynard, and the Marshall Tucker Band. He dislikes Rascal Flats. Coincidentally, his father has the same preferences :) Last night we went to a wedding reception of friends. We went at like eight, which is about when he usually goes to bed for the night. He slept in the carseat for about a half hour after we got there. The music was really loud and I was afraid that when he woke up he would be upset. He woke up and he was super happy. I was amazed. I took him outside where it was a little quieter, but it was raining. He just kept looking up at the sky like he was trying to figure out what was going on, but he seemed to not mind the rain at all. He just likes being outside.
Lying on his stomach. I'm pretty sure hed sleep this way if I let him. I laid him down on his stomach on a mat that my mom bought him the other day. He stayed that way for about 45 minutes. I actually took some pictures of that:
Oh! I love pictures! He is such a Hunk! Enoch and him are going to be best buds if he loves to be outside! :) He was born at a perfect time for that, too! So you'll have to put a picture of your stroller, what kind did you end up getting? He is sooooo stinking handsome, we can't wait to see you all again soon! ♥
ReplyDelete