I had one goal today. Get my child to take a normal pass. Thus far, he has only liked the dumb ones they give you at the hospital. I dont know why they give these ones to you there. Hardly anyone actually uses them, plus they are ugly and more expensive. Plus about a hundred people gave me the other kind at baby showers. So, today I decided Archimedes was going to switch over to the cuter kind :) Success!


This kid is getting so big so fast. He has a double chin. His uncle calls it a dewlap...


Check out his eyes. Aren't they amazing? Model in the works :)

braxton totally perfered the ugly hospital soothie pacifier, i liked that i could see through them...hehe what a hunk of a baby
ReplyDeleteHe is SO HANDSOME! I can't Wait to meet him! He looks so big! Like, looking like himself now! I can totally see such a great mixture between both of you. Love Him!
ReplyDeleteHe's such a pretty baby. I need you to come home before July. Okay? I hope you and baby and Andre are all doing great. I can't wait to see you guys!!
ReplyDelete