This week, Andre cut his finger open. Well I guess he smashed it. he broke the tip of it and split it down the side. He had to get six stitches and we kind of thought he would lose his finger for awhile. It was the pinky finger on his left hand. That was about a week ago and it is healing so good. I have to attribute the quick healing to a blessing that his brother and grandfather gave him. Its so nice to have the ability to receive priesthood blessings in situations like that. It would have been super sad if he had lost his finger..
I guess the other big thing that happened this month is that I got called into young womens. I am the second counselor. Right now the presidency consists of me and the president, who happens to be my mother in law. Its a lot of fun so far and I am really enjoying it. Funny story, the bishopric was putting in a new young women presidency, primary presidency and relief society presidency all at the same time. Somewhere in that I got forgotten about so I didn't have a meeting with the bishop before hand.. I found out in sacrament meeting when they read my name. Luckily my mother in law warned me that something was coming sense I hadn't received a call, so I wasnt totally surprised.
Anyway, thats about all thats been happening around here... here are a few pictures for you to enjoy :)
warning.. there is a picture of andres finger.. and its pretty gross.
| Our friend Andrew Kovisto bought this dump truck for Archimedes. He loves it. |
| 2 months! |
| he apparently did not want to be in the picture |
![]() |
| trying out his first snow cone.. he loved it |
![]() |
| andres finger.. sorry to the squeemish... |
Gross, I know... but it is doing so much better now. It looks sooo good now.


Such cute kiddos. Love the update! Thank you! :) We need Enoch & Archimedes to hang out more, Enoch pretty much only plays with cars :) So excited for your calling! Ahh! Good times! ♥ miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteCute, Cute and Yuck! Sounds like you've been busy! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteWow! Aika is getting so big! They change fast. Thanks for posting pics! (Except for the 2 of Andre's finger.)
ReplyDeleteAika is growing up so fast! Congrats on your new calling. That is the calling I have right now and I love it. I also have received two calls over the pulpit. Haha! Enrichment Counselor (that did not go over so well) and a counselor in the primary. It's always an adventure when you go to church!
ReplyDelete