Friday, August 10, 2012

Charlie Daniels Band

The Charlie Daniels Band came to the Hermiston fair and guess who got to go. I did :) Andre and I left our kids with his parents and spent a few hours at the fair and the concert. Im so grateful to be close to family so we have the opportunity to go on some dates. We haven't been able to do that much since Archimedes was born. It was really neat to watch the concert and AMAZING when they played "The Devil Went Down To Georgia." Holy cow it was so neat. They saved it for last of course. It made me want to bust out my fiddle and practice a little bit :)
I got all dressed up for the fair :) 
I tried to upload a video but it wouldn't let me... I'll upload it to Facebook instead. CHECK IT OUT. its awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I am so glad you guys are able to go on Dates! Scott & I are jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete