Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Skirt

I was bored so... I made a skirt. I'm pretty bad at sewing but I really want to get better at it. Anyway I just discovered that Walmart has a value fabric section. So I made this skirt for less than $5. This was actually my second attempt. The first time I made it just a little too small (I think it'll fit when I'm not pregnant) and I didn't do an A-line cut the first time so it was completely straight.. So I couldn't have walked in it even if it did fit me. The second time, I did do the A line, but it could have used a little more of an angle I think. Anyway, Its not great, but I think its pretty good for me not really having ever sewn much before. It actually looks better than the picture makes it look I think but.. maybe I just have a biased perspective. 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Good work! And I love that you were just bored, so you whipped it up, you are Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Markell! Way to be crafty!!

    ReplyDelete