Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Terrible, Horrible, No good, Very bad day.

Archimedes has had a pretty crappy day today. He hasn't been feeling very good lately (neither have I or Andre) and I think he is pushing through his top two teeth. So his day started off crappy from the get go. He recently has learned how to climb stairs and this morning he learned how to fall down them. Andre or I walk behind him while he is going up in case he falls, and he fell twice this morning. The first time it wasn't a big deal and in about 10 seconds he was back at it. The second time, I think he bit his lip because he had a bunch of blood in his mouth. I suspect that it will be the first of many accidental injuries for this boy. He is so crazy and all over the place. Anyway, he also had a doctors appointment today. In the waiting room, he smashed a couple of his fingers on a toy. He wasn't a very happy camper. And then of course he had to get a shot to top it all off. So now, its 11:22 and he is down for a nap.. hopefully the day gets a little better for him after his nap!
 I know these are a little late but... better late than never right!



Anyway, here are a couple of videos and pictures of the happy guy.

2 comments:

  1. He is soooo cute! I'm sorry about the rough day, we hate tuesdays, too! :) I hope your afternoon is better! Playing outside fixes everything ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the sad day! I couldn't get the video to work but I love the pictures---especially those two cute bottom teeth. Excited to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete