Last weekend, we went to La Grande for a family reunion on my dad's side. I was the only one of my siblings able to go. My dad was there, and all of his brothers and sisters were there with a lot of their kids. I had a super super good time. It's really neat to be able to talk to my aunts and uncles as an adult and really get to know them. I really enjoyed talking to all of them. One night, a bunch of us went to Dennys for a late night snack and my aunt Bobbi watched Archimedes. I was super nervous to leave him since I hadn't left him with anyone except Andre or my parents, but it was nice to know he was in good hands while we were out, and it was nice to go somewhere without him. While we were there, everyone slept in tents. I was SUPER nervous about Archimedes sleeping in a tent, I thought for sure we would have long nights. He did AWESOME. Almost better than in a crib. Turns out the kid loves tents. He also loved the campfire.. which is probably a sign of things to come haha. Anyway, I took a picture of him on my phone sleeping in a tent for the first time.


Here are the John Deere boots that my aunts gave me for him. He finally fits them. I put him in the ALL the time because they are so dang cute :)

This is his hunting outfit. The pants and hat are camo and the shirt says "Daddy's Little Hunting Buddy". Also super cute :)
The other big thing going on is that I get to go back to school! Andre's classes are all after 5 on monday and wednesday and on Tuesday and Thursday he has a class from 2:30-3:30 then 5-7 and no classes on Friday so I am taking one class on campus that will be during his lunch break, so he'll just take a long lunch break to watch the baby during that class then I am taking 3 online classes. It turns out that in order for me to get a General Studies degree, I only have to take 40 more credits, and most if not all, can be online classes. So if I wanted to go the next two semesters and the summer, I could be done by this time next year. Then I'll officially be a college graduate :)
That is exciting Markell! YAY for you for finishing school!
ReplyDelete