Thursday, September 9, 2010

lots of good stuff

So forever ago I said I would post pictures of my kitchen and bathroom. I still don't have pictures but I have a video of each so... here they are









Hopefully that works. I love my kitchen its pretty awesome. I opened the closet in the bathroom because I made those shelves. For those of you who don't know, I did all the painting job without andre, with just the help of my good friend Alisha.



I had my 21st birthday a couple days ago. I just worked for the whole day so it wasn't too exciting. My mom got me a new table which I love and Andre got me....






of course... I like it its just a small little gun with lots of safety features. I really like it. I feel bad because I got a hand gun before he did... oh well!


Some other exciting things have been happening...

We had our first anniversary. I had to work that day to so it wasn't too exciting. Andre took me out for dinner the night before and it was really nice. I can't believe weve been married a whole year!


I got a job at Safeway in the Deli department. Its been pretty fun. Ive had to work lots of hours but I get good pay checks


Andre has started school. He likes his classes so far.


We are getting sealed this weekend! Im so excited for this. My family is all (well most) coming up to Spokane to be there for this. I am so thankful that so many of them could make it and I really will miss the ones that can't be there.


AND....




Im due April 20! Thats my little baby, upside down. He/She is 1.27 cm right now so.. pretty much tiny. Sorry that I didn't tell more people in person.. it doesnt really seem real to me still. We got to see the heartbeat today, that was really really neat. We are both very excited to be starting our family :)

Oh yeah, and Im getting a hair cut today! First one in like.. 8 months :)
Thats all. Hopefully that was enough news for one post.



4 comments:

  1. Markell!! First off: Congrats on getting sealed! That is so exciting! Congrats! Second: You're having a baby!!?? WHAT?! Congrats! I can't believe it and I'm so excited for you! You will be a radical mom for sure! Congrats with everything and good luck! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome news Markell! I can't wait to meet your little one :) Wish we could be there for your sealing!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Markie!! That's so exciting. You are going to be a cute little mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again! :) Thanks for letting us come to your Sealing! And! I Just realized, if your little one is born a little early, he or she could have my birthday! April 14th... anyway :) Love You Guys!

    ReplyDelete