Friday, April 30, 2010

Camping/Apple Crisp-pie/Uhaul/Sacramento Pictures

I finally uploaded some pictures... Enjoy

San Fransisco From a distance

Golden Gate Bridge


Alcantraz




I have a hard time getting both of us in the picture...





A neat bank in Shaniko - A sweet ghost town in Oregon



The Apple pie/crisp thing that we made... Andre had this idea to make apple pie but a crisp top out of honey bunches of oats (just the bunches). It turned out REALLY good.






Here are the fish Andre caught ONE DAY of camping... we came home with 21 fish in 2 days







My Puppy :)





Andre with a fish on his line



The pretty lake - Well I guess its a reservour but.. whatever




Its Rootbeer I promise
I finally took a picture with US in the center instead of me.
This was our Sunday dinner... high class?? Once again, it's rootbeer I promise
A bridge at a stop on the way to Sacramento
This sign was posted by the bridge... like 18 times... creepy? Yes.




So, we went camping last weekend, as you can see. It was a lot of fun. The fishing was really good and we just... had fun :) I love camping.

So, I was having a hard time getting full time at my work for the summer so I got another job. Andre recently started working at Uhaul and they were looking for someone to come in about 15 hours a week and clean storage units. I can come in when I feel like it and stay until the job is done. Not too bad. I work by myself and listen to music while I clean. So, that on top of my other job is about 39 hours a week. Uhaul is really neat, they have really good benefits. Not that we are getting them from my check, but Andre only has to work 20 hours a week and we get really cheap dental and a limited medical plan. Its pretty awesome. We also get discounts at a lot of hotels and different places, and other neat things. It'll be a good place for both of us to work I think.

I think thats all for now... oh.. here is a picture of the inside of the pie/crisp thing

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and the pie/crisp thing looks really good. It looks like you had a fun trip-both of them! Keep the pictures coming! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Pictures! :) That pie thing looks Amazing! Good idea! And... we REALLY need to go fishing with you guys sometime... We both love fish but don't really buy it much... one fishing trip with you guys and we would be set for a year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics Markie! And I love the rootbeer disclaimers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Pics! That lake looked beautiful and peaceful! Kuddos for making yummy pie! And, Stop drinking beer ;)

    ReplyDelete