Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Girls rule, boys drool

So today at the Charter School, all the kids were drawing castles and writing a few sentences explaining the castles. One girl won for the best story, at least in my opinion.. Her story went something like this:
At this castle, the girls are in charge. All the prisoners are boys. All the girls are in charge so it is fair. The boys do all the work. They are even the maids, but since maids are supposed to be girls, the boys dress up like girls and pretend to be girl maids. All the boys do all day is work, work, work while the girls lay out in the sun. Girls rule!
Yeah.. she had a pretty good idea, in my opinion.
And I am now 1/3 of the way done with my hours for that class. Only 20 more hours to go.. the bad part is that I have only 4 weeks to get those 20 hours (it took me almost 3 months to get the first 10)

1 comment:

  1. Markell -- I can totally commiserate with you about getting hours!! I have to have 400 to graduate & I feel like I will never get there . . . so if you need a shoulder to cry on, call me! Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete