Aika turned three months last week. She is growing so fast. Here are the pictures I took of her on her blanket. Isn't that outfit super cute? I love it :)
This past week I went to Mississippi to visit some friends from college. It was just me and Aika that went. I had a really good time. I got to see the Mississippi River, Memphis, Alabama State University, and some people that I haven't seen in a long time. I'm so grateful for the hospitality that Jeff and Alisha showed to me. I wish they lived closer so we could see them more often!
Here are some pictures from mine and Alisha's day trip to Memphis:
 |
| We ate here. It was yummy. |
 |
| oldest shop on beale street |
 |
| That right there is the mississippi river |
 |
| Alisha and I |
She is so stinking cute! Love her little outfit! I'm glad you had a good vacation, too! ♥
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of Aika. She is starting to look more like her brother. We miss you guys!! Love you too!!
ReplyDelete