Friday, April 20, 2012

Haircut

Archimedes had his first real hair cut today. We took him into the beauty school in Moscow. He did a really good job. The lady had to keep getting a new comb tho because he wanted the one in her hand... we might have to work on sharing once the baby gets here. I think she did a pretty good job cutting his hair considering how much he was moving his head trying to see everything going on at the beauty shop. He looks like a handsome guy now (not that he didn't before..) All I had was my cell phone so the pictures aren't great. 
 Before picture as we were walking in. His hair was crazy. also Im not sure what he is doing with his face...
 He was so happy. All the girls there thought he was so super cute. 
Notice the comb in his hand... this is a mostly finished picture. I'll have to take a few more with my good camera after he wakes up. 

3 comments:

  1. Aww! He looks so good! I love all these recent pics! You are close to having baby #2!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!! He's definately a keeper:) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cut! Such a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete