So a couple weeks ago, I was at my mother in laws house and me and her and my two sister in laws took some pictures of Archimedes. It was fun to take these pictures because he is sitting up so hes a little more interactive and looks so handsome in pictures. Here are a few that we took -
Isn't he just the best?? I have more pictures with the Christmas lights but I am contemplating making a Christmas card with them so I don't want to show the picture I'm going to use for that just yet...
He is SO HANDSOME! Awesome pictures, too! I feel like we haven't seen him (and you) in forever, so stoked to see you soon though! ♥
ReplyDeleteWow Markell...those are amazing! He is beautiful too.
ReplyDeleteLook at those eyes!!!! He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I love these.
ReplyDeleteMarkell these turned out awesome!!! He's adorable.
ReplyDelete