Baby laughs are probably the best sounds in the world. Archimedes has been kind of laughing for the last week or so. Its so awesome. I tried to get a video today but I couldnt get a very good one. Sheila took some pictures of him.. I know she wants to see them (her camera battery was dead, so she used mine). So here they are.
And a video.. I don't think I got an actual laugh on this one but he's cute anyway.
In other news:
Archimedes slept in his crib last night for the whole night. He did wake up to eat twice, but I laid him back in the crib when he was done eating and he went right back to sleep. He even slept until 630 which is pretty much amazing. Its hard to get up that early, but it is the time of the day when he is the happiest so it makes it a little easier.
Andre took the Praxis test today. He felt pretty confident about. He was scheduled to take in on April 30th at 730 am. Archimedes was born April 30th at 725 am. Needless to say he had to reschedule. Anyway, I think thats all that I've got for now!
You guys have had a lot going on lately! I'm glad you like your new home! Archie is precious! Yay for him sleeping in his crib! That's always a bit of an adjustment..it helps when they do so well at night! Love you!
ReplyDelete