Saturday, March 12, 2011

35 weeks and a hair cut

I figured that since I am now almost 35 weeks pregnant, I had better break down and post at least one pregnant picture. I also got my hair cut this week. I hated it at first. I got it done at the beatuy school here and I felt like they didnt do a very good job. I came home and cut another inch or so off of it. I think that I cut off about a foot or maybe a little more. Im not sure. But, here is a picture. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Cute hair Markell! You are getting so close, only 5 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Love it! And YOU! I heard you MAY be moving to IF for the summer, please please please! That would be so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your haircut is cute!! And it doesn't look like an old mom haircut!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way Cute!! (Both your belly and hair cut!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! Seriously! I love it. You look beautiful! I have missed seeing you! Where are you!?!? Are you okay?!?!

    ReplyDelete