Saturday, April 10, 2010

stake conference

Today at the adult session of stake conference, the stake president told us a story. I thought it was neat.

Two guys built a shop and bought a truck. They were starting their own business. They drove their truck down to a farm and bought watermelons for a dollar a piece. They took them back to their shop and sold them for a dollar a piece. The next day, they went and bought watermelon for a dollar a piece and sold them all for a dollar a piece. The next day on the way to buy some more watermelon, one of the guys looked at the next and said "we arent making much money on this business are we?" The other guy replied, "No, I think that we need to change something.. I think we need a bigger truck."

I thought that was a pretty good story. Mull that over.

2 comments:

  1. Good story!! Sometimes we change things that don't need to change or change the wrong things. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :) I think like that sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete