Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pictures, WIndows 7, and stuff..

My Family came up to Coeur D Alene for Kaydra's baptism a little while ago and I took some pictures when we went to this... water park/bowling alley/mini golf... place.. It was pretty fun. I love hanging out with my nieces and nephews and was glad to get to spend some time with my family. On other notes, I just put Windows 7 Ultimate RC on my Acer Netbook and its amazing. I recommend windows 7 to anyone who is thinking about upgrading. Its XP meets Mac meets amazing. Dont get me wrong.. mac is still my favorite. But for a windows OS its not half bad.
Also, I got promoted to tech.. conditionally, meaning I have to do well or else I get demoted back to cashier.. It shouldnt be too hard tho.. I had the highest sales last week as a cashier, higher than any of the techs or managers. Not to brag but I was pretty proud of myself. So, now I just have to overcome the anger I feel when people call and ask for the tech department, hear a female voice, and immediatly think they have gotten the wrong department. How on earth could a girl know anything about technology. Its frustrating because if I dont know something, its because Im a girl and girls shouldnt be techs. If one of the other techs dont know something, its because well, techs cant know EVERYTHING right??




4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!! Thanks for taking them. It was a fun weekend and we are so glad you and Andre could stay and play with us!! We love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work getting promoted! :) That is awesome! Eh the guy thing is lame... you're goin to do amazingly :) Cute pic's too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Maybe if you talked like a man on the phone..football, cars, hunting, picking wedgies etc..no one would care so much that you are a girl. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the promotion, you will be great.

    ReplyDelete