Yes Its three in the morning and yes mom, Im still awake. I had an extremely difficult day, but it ended well. It started with me going to the elementary school and getting the last of my practicum hours. I had to say goodbye to all the kids and I started crying when they started crying. I really started to get attached to some of them and I will really miss them.
The day went on and there was a lot of drama. I have a few friends that are mad at me for reasons I dont quite understand and I was really feeling like I was picked on and felt like I had no one. I realized though that I do have a few really good friends that are willing to be there for me when no one else is.
I realized a lot of things today. I feel like the things that happened to me today happened because I needed to hit rock bottom, and today I did. There is no way but up from here, and up is where I am going to go. I keep telling myself Im going to make some drastic changes with my life, but now I realize I have waited way too long to do it. I figure if I blog about it, I have to actually do it. Kinda like when I see people blogging about how they are going to run marathons. I mean.. after you blog about it you really have no choice right? thats like the first rule of blogging.
Sorry you had such a crummy day. But good job on getting all your hours in! Just remember, we love you and hope things get better. Call if you ever want to chat, I am always (well almost always) home!
ReplyDeleteAre you saying I can't back out of my marathon now? crap! Hope you have a better day, miss ya!
ReplyDeleteHope you know that you have a whole BIG family that loves you lots!!! That includes your mom and dad, brothers & sisiters, brother and sister in laws, grandmas & grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. Did I leave anyone out!!! We all love you
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom